Thursday, October 2, 2008

Over the counter acne scar treatment

« ...There are subtle signs to zinc deficiency. Acne can be just one of them. Other signs can be white spots on the fingernails, dry, brittle hair, slow wound healing and a decreased sense of taste and smell. I had all of these. Zinc plays an important role in our overall immune function and is important for our general health. In addition to adding zinc-rich foods to my diet, I've also added purifying green tea (both the drink and a green tea mask), vitamin A rich carrot juice (mixed with orange to make it taste better), lots of delicious berries, foods rich in omega-3 and other great-for-the-skin goodies. A simple, all-natural cleanser and oil-free moisturizer, both with tea tree oil, help keep blemishes at bay....
...This list of unwanted and some extreme side-effects may be enough to scare people off, but there are still others that would weather any possible roaccutane side effects just to finally get rid of acne....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...So I was back to being acne plagued, but I continued to look for a more practical acne solution, and found that by changing my diet, I could stay acne-free! For more information about clearing your acne visit my website....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: vitamin deficiency that causes acne, acne keloid natural treatment, laser peel for acne

No comments: